CONSULTATIONS+ (design or build)
Designing Your Next ENERGY EFFICIENT Home?
Planning for an UPGRADE to your existing Kitchen or Powder Bath?
Want to REFRESH your current Living or Private Spaces w/OUT all the Remodeling Construction?
When designing or getting ready to make a change to your interiors or exteriors. Locating a wellness design focused & educated with experience, Designer can aid in costly mistakes. CRH wants to be sure we are a good fit for you & for us!
A variety of project scopes are within our wheelhouse of design. NO Consult is too small or too large! (We will work w/smaller consult fees, for veterans, non-profits, industry partner referrals, & social campaigns, so please do not hesitate to reach out & inquire!)
We do not end up turn-keying all projects, so CALL US to begin with the consultation process! Having a clear picture of your updated space WILL result in a successful outcome!
We can't wait to take you through the process!!!
Design + Selections
Designing is our passion! We take a clients vision using a practical, wellness/healthier oriented approach. Let us focus on your style & health!!
Using quality software, we can provide CONFIDENCE & valuable insight to a cost effective Remodel. Start to finish, we'll manage all the ends & outs so you don't have to worry!
Design + Staging
Don't have time to shop?
We enjoy staging & getting to see the final result.
ICF Design + Build
Taking advantage of the time and control of the dollars spent. Making selections work for us & not against us! Making wellness choices IS our focus!!
Schedule a Consult....
CRH couldn't be more excited to hear that you are interested in our Services!
We want to be sure we are just as good of a fit to your needs, as your are a fit to our operations & capabilities.
We require a $325 Consult Fee, with a $50/deposit to set the appointment, if scheduled online. Balance will be due at the beginning of the appointment. Cash/Venmo/CashApp/Check are all viable payments at that time.
Included in Consult:
- Client presents issues & concerns of space desiring assistance
- CRH will review various details: Style / Concerns / Needs & Demands / Wish List / Lifestyle / etc. to gather quality information to provide proper resources & potential costs.
- CRH will discuss some budgetary totals, but totals are NOT final.
- CRH can bring one of the preferred contractors to meeting to review any structural concerns. Deposit Required to schedule said PC & will need 1week minimum in advance to schedule w/one.
- CRH can provide local suppliers or vendors for convenient visits for clients continued research.
- CRH can provide referrals for similar projects. (if CRH has an established similar past project)
- CRH will gather measurements for future design & estimating purposes (Contract Required)
- CRH will want access to attics & closest that may provide structural information. (CRH will NOT access crawl spaces, sub-contractor required)
- CRH will have contract available for clients & CRH rep to sign at consultation. (Details can be added via iPad)
- Clients will provide CRH images & online account visuals for stronger understanding of client's vision.
- Clients will provide CRH full attention at consult meeting, by asking any children or family members present, be mindful of the time allotted for the appointment & aids in ALL parties gaining full opportunity for success of final outcome.
- CRH will take Retainer (if contract signed, in addition to the consult fee ($325))
We stay focused on our existing clients and limit our New Client Consult meetings to 2/week.
We understand your time & dollars are valuable, therefore, we work diligently to present your design & build your estimate. Once estimates are approved, we initiate projects quickly to keep budgets & timelines in check!